Welcome to I-Net
On April 1, 2013 Win-Programmers.com was acquired by I-Net System Solutions. We acquired the fine product with the intention of taking the current product and extensively enhancing it bring it current with the features of the current i line as well as support the S/36 and RPG/400 environments
Our Roadmap is as follows:
August 31, 2013 Release 5.0 : The Access based beta for demo is available
- Upgrading the DB to run in SQL Server to remove the size limitation of 2gb per DB
- All OLE and ODBC drivers will be supported that accept ANSI standard SQL statements. (Custom driver setup required)
- Adding the ability to run WINRPG as a service
- Clean up of the pure System 36 environment.
- Support for SORT and SORTA
- Support for ?USER?, ?WS?, ?L'? (Local data area,and ?1-8? amd ?1R-8R?
- SDA and enhanced SEU
4th Quarter 2013 Release 5.1
- Converting the client from a standalone Windows client to a browser based ASP.NET client which will allow it to be run in any modern browser from Internet Explorer 8.0 to the IPad and Android devices.
- Support for Query and true SBMJOB
1st Quarter 2014 Release 6.0
- New enhanced development tools equivalent to SDA, RLU, SEU, and PDM
- Added Windows compatibility features and support for SQL Server 2012 and Windows Server 2012
- Concurrency with Release 6.1 on the Power i
- Compiler options to run with Windows extensions or only with compliant ILE RPG options
- Addition of API exits to use Windows applications with RPG programs.
Mid 2014 Release 6.1
From that point forward there will be a new full release yearly and multiple version upgrades 1-2 times a year.
To engage in this feature upgrade we have had to establish paid support contracts and user based pricing for the product. Current WINRPG Users can upgrade for a discounted rate until 11/30/2013 which includes 90 days of help desk support.
For pricing click here.